Old 09-01-16, 11:38
Pumba fan!

Fan since: 2008
Mood: Wrapped in the magical musical cocoon that is DM
Music: Tokio Hotel/Duran Duran/Depeche Mode/30STM
Dream Machine World Tour 2017

From Bill's IG

DREAM MACHINE WORLD TOUR 2017
Today we turned 27. More than a decade has passed since we released our first song but somehow we still feel like these little kids with our goggles on dreaming about exploring the world with our music. The dream became our life. Our destiny. Who we are!

Today we are happy to announce that we come on tour again! A new era starts and the dream continues on our brand new world tour. We see you guys out there! #dreammachinetour2017 #birthdays

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ0DvDFh...achinetour2017

You see my soul...
Old 09-01-16, 13:51

Fan since: September 2008
Mood: Grateful :)
Music: TH, BVB, A7X, ETF, BTF, FIR <3 and more
Squee :nan as:

08-01-15 {HOB-Las Vegas}, 07-30-15 {HOB-Anaheim}, 07-28-15 {HOB-Sunset}, 01-15-15 {The Viper Room}, 10-22-09 {Hot Topic-Universal City Walk}, 12-06-08 {Jingleball-Anaheim}, 10-24-08 {HOB-Orlando}, 10-20-08 {at KIIS FM}, 10-19-08 {The Block}
Old 09-01-16, 20:20
thkoalafan

Fan since: September 4, 2010
Mood: Dream Machine is COMING!
Music: Whatever gets interested in me (: - Ms. Hussy
AND TH's IG had it too. I checked that first and let out a major squee when I saw it.
Can't believe this is happening guys! I've been waiting for news about something happening in the world of TH! So excited! Can't wait!
And since this is called the Dream Machine Tour, I wonder if this means they have a new song/album called Dream Machine... Just speculation.
Old 09-01-16, 20:36
♥ Team Bill

Fan since: ♥November 2006
Mood: Lovin' my sweet Bill, more than ever ♥
Music: ♥ Dream Machine
WHAT

OMFG
ITS THEIR BIRTHDAY BUT THEY GAVE ME SOMETHING? OMG
im so excited!!! an new tour!!! and not in 5yrs that means NEW MUSIC NEW EVERYTHING omg start saving everything

and i freaking LOVE THE TOUR NAME!!!
DREAM MACHINE
THIS WHOLE BAND IS A FREAKING DREAM MACHINE
dreamers who followed their own dreams, living their dream, and making us all dream

and Bill himself is a dream machine eh

just yesterday we thanked them for following their dreams omg! we had a premonition
can't wait to plan and see all you lovely people again!! but especially seeing THEM live again, i can't believe they did this for us when we are suppose to be celebrating them how sweet are they?

"I like you simple, I like the way you walk. You liked me simple,
you fell for the way I talk.

8.25.08|1.15.15|7.28.15|7.30.15|8.1.15|8.3.15|4.29 .16
Old 09-01-16, 21:33
♥ Team Bill

via promicabana 9.1.16

Quote:
google
Tokio Hotel go next year on big tour

Although Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel launched by spring with his solo project BILLY, but time for his band he has to the delight of fans still! On Thursday afternoon they announced after months of silence on facebook completely surprisingly a world tour!

The exact dates are not known yet, but next year Bill Kaulitz, Tom Kaulitz, Georg Listing and Gustav Schäfer will launch the Dream Machine World Tour and we hope that they will come to their homeland Germany.

"Today we were 27 years old. More than a decade has passed since we published our first song, but we still like these little children feel with their diving masks, who dream to explore the world with their music. This dream became our life. Our fate. Who we are."
"We are pleased to you announce today that we are going on tour again! A new era begins and the dream goes on with a new world tour. We'll see you out there! "Wrote the band that will be fetched from their fans for every second new Likes.

We, of course, inform you about the dates of the Dream Machine World Tour as soon as they have been determined!
http://www.promicabana.de/tokio-hote...world-tour-an/
Old 09-01-16, 21:35
♥ Team Bill

via Ok-magazin 9.1.16

Quote:
google

Finally! Tokio Hotel Announce New Tour at

Bill and Tom Kaulitz are 27 years old geworden.Tokio Hotel goes back on tour in 2017 Bill Kaulitz relaxed on his birthday.
Bill and Tom Kaulitz are celebrating their 27th birthday and take the famous twins of the band Tokio Hotel as an opportunity to surprise their fans. On their Facebook page, they announced with a sweet Posting childhood on their upcoming tour.
Today September 1 Bill and Tom Kaulitz not only celebrate their birthday, but have to make a particularly important message - because: Tokio Hotel repacked the suitcase and go on tour. Specifically: On the "Machine World Tour".

On Facebook Write the twins into a single image from childhood:
"Today we have become the 27th More than a decade has passed, when we published our first song, but nonetheless, we still like the little children feel with their diving masks who dream of having their music to explore the world. This dream became our life. Our fate. Who we are."
The exact dates of the tour are meanwhile not yet known - it but the plans of Tom and Bill on their special day. Bill posted an image from splashing velvet pink hair and revealed that he and Tom have taken on a road trip.
http://www.ok-magazin.de/people/news...-an-42796.html
Old 09-01-16, 21:37
♥ Team Bill

via smashpress 9.1.16

Quote:
google
Tokio Hotel announces world tour to

The German men of Tokio Hotel brought in 2014 the album "Kings of Suburbia" off. A totally different sound compared to the upcoming album "Humanoid" from 2009. Today, the Kaulitz twins, singer Bill and guitarist Tom birthday. To celebrate this, the band has a great announcement for his fans!

"We are pleased that we can announce that we go on tour again today!" Tokio Hotel starts through social media. "A new era begins and the dream arises in our brand new world tour." It is so far not known where and when the guys play. The tour is called Dream Machine Tour 2017 may also hint that the name of the new album. Below you find the announcement.

DREAM MACHINE WORLD TOUR 2017 Today we turned 27. More than a decade HAS passed since we released our first song but somehow we still feel like these little kids with our goggles on dreaming about exploring the world with our music. The dream Became our life. Our destiny. Who we are! Today we are happy to announce That We come on tour again! A new era starts and the dream continues on our brand new world tour. We see you guys out there! # Dreammachinetour2017 #birthdays
A photo posted by Tokio Hotel (@tokiohotel) on 1 Sep 2016 5:33 AM PDT
The last time the band released a visit to the Netherlands was in 2015. We were there and wrote a review and took pictures of the evening.

Do you go to Tokio Hotel once the band is in the Netherlands? Or you would first wait for the price of a ticket? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter. Below you can listen to "Feel It All".
http://www.smashpress.nl/tokio-hotel...ereldtour-aan/
Old 09-01-16, 21:39
♥ Team Bill

oh and just FYI, Bill tagged the little one in the back of the tub, Tom.
Old 09-03-16, 20:08
♥ Team Bill

I AM GETTING HEART ATTACKS EVERY TIME ANYONE POSTS NOW
Old 09-04-16, 16:37
thkoalafan

Fan since: September 4, 2010
Mood: Dream Machine is COMING!
Music: Whatever gets interested in me (: - Ms. Hussy
So question since the only album that was released since I was a fan (not counting the Best of and Humanoid City Live) was KOS: did TH announce the tour for things such as Humanoid, Scream, or Zimmer before announcing the CD? Just wondering if I should be preparing myself for an album announcement.