Tokio Hotel USA

Go Back   Tokio Hotel USA Fanclub (official yo!) > News > In The News

Notices

Old 09-15-16, 19:30
Molly

Fan since: August 2008
Mood: GRADUATED. Onto practicum! :0
Music: Spotify mix
I for one, am happy with how this tour is shaping out. The fact that they are starting in Europe as usual means the chances of America getting a summer tour are high. I would rather see that happen and have it not interfere with the rigorous school program I'm in. Now we all just have to be patient (hard part!)
2017-2018- ATLANTA!!!(Kings of Surburbia)
Old 09-15-16, 22:22
thkoalafan

Fan since: September 4, 2010
Mood: Dream Machine is COMING!
Music: Whatever gets interested in me (: - Ms. Hussy
Maybe I'll use this as an excuse to go to Europe if I'm not in grad school yet...
I'm sad the US dates aren't announce yet, but since this is what happened last time (with the exception of Russia, that's a new one), I'm not too worried that there won't be anything here. Maybe this'll be a 2 part tour: one in Europe in May and April and then one in the Americas in May and June.
I'm just hoping the boys are up to the task. This seems like a lot more shows this time, and all over the place too! They didn't go to Helsinki or Oslo or Latvia the last time. Definitely seems a little daunting to me. But I'm excited for all of those who are able to go.
Also, I'm hoping the VIP stuff's less pricey this time around. I'd love to do that this time if it is!
Old 09-15-16, 23:21

Fan since: September 2008
Mood: Grateful :)
Music: TH, BVB, A7X, ETF, BTF, FIR <3 and more
Yay! So exciting for the European and Russian fans. Well actually any fan! Haha 🎉

08-01-15 {HOB-Las Vegas}, 07-30-15 {HOB-Anaheim}, 07-28-15 {HOB-Sunset}, 01-15-15 {The Viper Room}, 10-22-09 {Hot Topic-Universal City Walk}, 12-06-08 {Jingleball-Anaheim}, 10-24-08 {HOB-Orlando}, 10-20-08 {at KIIS FM}, 10-19-08 {The Block}
Old 09-18-16, 20:29
♥ Team Bill

Fan since: ♥November 2006
Mood: Lovin' my sweet Bill, more than ever ♥
Music: ♥ Dream Machine
tickets are on sale tomorrow!

they are returning to Riga, awww, they were there last like.. 10? years ago?
how awesome

"I like you simple, I like the way you walk. You liked me simple,
you fell for the way I talk.

8.25.08|1.15.15|7.28.15|7.30.15|8.1.15|8.3.15|4.29 .16
Old 09-18-16, 21:16
♥ Team Bill

http://www.gdp.fr/fr/node/79635#

Quote:

TOKIO HOTEL are back – and 2017, they will conquer the stages of the world again with the most anticipated concert event of the year. With their last number-one album ''Kings of Suburbia'' and their unprecedented live show, the band performed more than 50 live gigs in more than 20 countries all over the world, exciting fans and critics alike. Their album went gold, reached the number one position in 30 countries, and was among the top five in 17 more.

Tokio Hotel have received more
than 110 international and national awards - among others, the US MTV VMA Moonman, five European Music Awards, four MTV Latin Music Awards and also the MTV Japan Music Award. More than 7 million albums were sold worldwide, with platinum success in 68 countries – and half a million people even gathered at the Eiffel Tower to see Tokio Hotel's eccentric and fascinating live show.

With more than a decade dominating the international music scene, the band knows how to reinvent itself, and the electro pop quartet promises to ring in a new artful era with an extraordinary live production of their new masterpiece on their tour with the mysterious name ''DREAM MACHINE’'. Of course they will also perform their biggest hits of the last decade, but it's mainly their new synth pop sound worlds that promise to set new standards in performance and production which will make this tour an unmissable spectacle. Their latest art project is still some kind of secret – and Bill Kaulitz wants it that way: ''Our new songs are locked away. No one has heard them yet and no one will! Our new record is gonna be special. It's like nothing we've done before. It has our soul. Probably for the first time ever.''

The preparations for the tour have been going on for months already. On their 27th birthday, Bill and Tom Kaulitz revealed the news exclusively to their fans leaving them thrilled. Vocalist Bill: ''I just need to perform. It's the only reason I am still on this planet! I feel like if I'm not on stage for too long it's not good for me.'' The ‘'Dream Machine World Tour'' will start with a ‘'Part 1'' and will kick off on March 12, 2017 in London. With 29 cities, the tour will lead Tokio Hotel throughout Europe and Russia
Old 09-18-16, 22:01
♥ Team Bill

http://www.handwerker-promotion.de/k...7&t=0000001208

Quote:
google

presents artisan promotion
TOKIO HOTEL | Dream Machine World Tour 2017

TOKIO HOTEL | by acclaimed world tour 2015 now follows the latest production of successful band with the DREAM MACHINE WORLD TOUR 2017! VVK-Start on 09/19/2016

TOKIO HOTEL come back and go in 2017 finally back on major world tour. With their most recent number 1 album '' Kings of Suburbia '' and their unique live show, the band toured with well over 50 concerts worldwide by more than 20 countries and enthusiastic fans and critics alike. Your excellent gold album has reached number 1 in 30 countries and has entered 17 further into the top. 5

TOKIO HOTEL have more than 110 national and international prizes obtained, including the US MTV VMA Moonman, five European Music Awards, four MTV Latin Music Awards and the MTV Japan Music Award. More than 7 million albums have been sold worldwide, platinum success was in 68 countries and 500,000 people gathered already at the Eiffel Tower to experience their eccentric live show.

After more than 10 years, the band knows how to reinvent itself again and again. The electro-pop quartet promises already with the tour name a new artistic era with an extraordinary live staging of her latest works under the mysterious name '' DREAM MACHINE ''. Of course, as always her greatest hits of the past decade is not missing, but most of all they promise with their new synth pop sound worlds new standards in performance and production set. About her latest art project is not yet much known and so it wants singer Bill Kaulitz. '' Our new songs are locked away. No one has heard them yet and no one wants! Our new record is gonna be special. It's like nothing we've done before. It has our soul. Probably for the first time ever. ''

For months, the preparations for the Tour. On her 27th birthday, Bill and Tom Kaulitz disclosed their fans the news very exclusive and offset their supporters into ecstasy. '' I just need to perform. It's the only reason I am still on this planet. I feel like if I'm not on stage for too long it's not good for me '' says singer Bill. The '' Dream Machine World Tour '' begins with her "Part 1" and a tour-opener on March 12 in London. With 29 dates Tokio Hotel, the tour through Europe and Russia.

Our Matches
TOKIO HOTEL
Dream Machine World Tour "Part 1 Europe & Russia"

03/12/17 UK, London
03/15/17 Germany, Hamburg
3/16/17 Germany, Frankfurt
03/19/17 The Netherlands, Amsterdam
03/21/17 France, Paris
03/22/17 France, Lyon
03/24/17 Germany, Cologne
03/25/17 Germany, Stuttgart
3/27/17 Switzerland, Zurich
3/31/17 Germany, München
1/4/17 Germany, Leipzig
04/04/17 Germany, Berlin
04/06/17 Sweden, Stockholm
07/04/17 Norway, Oslo
09/04/17 Finland, Helsinki

Tickets for Germany from 09.19.2016, 14 am, available in exclusive Presale on www.ticketmaster.de. The general presale starts on 09.22.2016, 14 am - Tickets are then applied to the advance sales. Online orders are www.handwerker-promotion.de or by phone at 023 65 - possible 50 35 500th For more information about the band on www.tokiohotel.com.
Old 09-20-16, 00:37
♥ Team Bill

via @tokiohotel

You KILLED the server BUT all ticket links are here:
https://www.facebook.com/tokiohotel/...type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/tokiohotel/statu...43237914611713

Please don’t kill it again: Head over to http://www.TokioHotel.com for all current ticket links #DreamMachineTour2017
https://twitter.com/tokiohotel/statu...52180237840384

Tickets are on sale for our 'DREAM MACHINE' 2017 tour. Find yours on
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKielV4DCJR/
Spoiler: show

https://twitter.com/tokiohotel/statu...57733483790336
Old 09-20-16, 00:39
♥ Team Bill

via treehouseticket

Due to many requests - Treehouse VIP Upgrades do not include regular concert tickets and there is no date set for sale start. Your TT Team
https://twitter.com/treehouseticket/...79372783058944
Old 09-20-16, 10:00
thkoalafan

Fan since: September 4, 2010
Mood: Dream Machine is COMING!
Music: Whatever gets interested in me (: - Ms. Hussy
You killed the server... Great job guys!
Old 09-20-16, 18:36

Fan since: Since late 2007
Mood: good
It's such a long time since last.
If available VIP upgrade for my concert date,where and how do I do that?
Didn't have the chance to see a concert last time.

Last edited by cho89; 09-20-16 at 18:38.