Tokio Hotel USA

Go Back   Tokio Hotel USA Fanclub (official yo!) > News > TH Online

Notices

TH Online Seen them in a blog or online zine? It goes here.

Old 04-06-17, 19:52
♥ Team Bill

Fan since: ♥November 2006
Mood: Lovin' my sweet Bill, more than ever ♥
Music: ♥ Billy's EP
Apr-4-17: mediabiz.de- Tokio Hotel and Handwerker

Quote:
Tokio Hotel and Handwerker Promotion account successful Europatournee

On April 4, 2017, Huxley's Neue Welt, the last German concert of the Tokio Hotel, took off. For this, the band had worked together for the first time with handwerker promotion, a subsidiary of DEAG Deutsche Entertainment AG.

The team of handwerker promotion, which on 3 April received an LEA as the best local organizer of the year, had booked all the other European dates in addition to the German shows. Among them were performances in England, the Netherlands, France and Switzerland; There are still concerts in Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.

The tour is "almost completely sold out", handwerker promotion shares, but without mentioning numbers.

At the concerts, Tokio Hotel presented their fifth album "Dream Machine" released by Starwatch. The artists would have chosen a club tour. "Everything was real, close and yet equipped with an impressive show design as in the stadium format", says it from Unna.

"The great atmosphere during the concerts, the fun of the band on stage and the intensity of the songs showed how much the artists have come to their own, and how confidently they have transformed the transition from teeniehype to the internationally noticed synchpop band" The company know.

"We are very excited about this great European tour, which has all been enthusiastic about the stage and was a lot of fun," says Fred Handwerker, Managing Director of handwerker promotion. "Tokio Hotel's trust in us as an organizer means a lot to us, and I would like to thank you for the great cooperation."
http://www.mediabiz.de/musik/news/to...tournee/417246

"I like you simple, I like the way you walk. You liked me simple,
you fell for the way I talk.

8.25.08|1.15.15|7.28.15|7.30.15|8.1.15|8.3.15|4.29 .16