Tokio Hotel USA

Go Back   Tokio Hotel USA Fanclub (official yo!) > News > In The News

Notices

Old 12-20-17, 18:54
thkoalafan

Fan since: September 4, 2010
Mood: Back to work and feeling loved.
Music: Whatever gets interested in me (: - Ms. Hussy
This is literally the most depressing thing ever. I was so excited that they were coming on a day where I didn't have class or anything, and now that's not happening.
Hopefully they'll find some new dates though! Maybe they're postponing because the props don't fit the stages (wasn't that a problem with one of the Europe shows?), or because of the wildfires. Or maybe because they realized how cold Canada and the Midwest are in February and decided to wait till it was warmer.
Old 12-20-17, 19:39

Fan since: May 2008
Mood: pretty good
Music: Tokio Hotel
So depressing, this was gonna be my first concert. I even managed to get my brother along to do an upgrade.
Oh well, maybe they'll reschedule to when it's warmer and we won't have to worry about the snow
Old 12-24-17, 16:00
Ich Liebe Bill

Fan since: Sept 4, 2008
Mood: better
im just confused. what is the reason, i dont get it
Old 12-27-17, 19:39
♥ Team Bill

Fan since: ♥November 2006
Mood: Lovin' my sweet Bill, more than ever ♥
Music: ♥ Dream Machine
so sad. I really hope the band is working on getting whatever the issue is fixed and the tour back on. There are a lot of disappointed people out there. A lot. I hope it isn't the same case as when the Billy event got cancelled in NY, it was "postponed" and would be back and it never did.

I read that the reason was also immigration. Which wouldn't surprise me. The crew and th Gs all need visas to come, it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't approved or it just wouldn't come in time.
Whatever the reason, here is hoping we get a tour next year

hugs all of you. I know so many were looking forward to it, Especially our Canadian sisters and brothers. So sorry i hope we get it

"I like you simple, I like the way you walk. You liked me simple,
you fell for the way I talk.

8.25.08|1.15.15|7.28.15|7.30.15|8.1.15|8.3.15|4.29 .16
Who likes this post:
Old 12-28-17, 09:02

Fan since: July 2008
It is very sad and unfortunate and I’m very disappointed. I’m very disappointed in a lot of the hate the band is getting though. It’s terrible a lot of the things people were and still are saying on social media. They’ve taken this cancellation very personally.

I do hope that they can reschedule but I have a feeling that if they do, it won’t be to all of the cities that they had planned in the beginning. Hopefully I am wrong, though, and it will all work out. At this point, it’s hard to think that it will end up positive.

On a positive note, the ticketing company was fast with refunding me and I received my refund through Treehouse today.

Here’s to hoping that money can go towards tickets for next year to see Tokio Hotel 😀

"But the most beautiful things in life are not things. They're people, and places, and memories, and pictures. They're feelings and moments and smiles and laughter."
Who likes this post:
Old 12-28-17, 17:20
Ich Liebe Bill

Fan since: Sept 4, 2008
Mood: better
im kinda upset because im worried that the cities will be changed too...i can use this time to save up my money (although im still sad they arent coming in feb.)
Old 12-29-17, 17:45
♥ Team Bill

Fan since: ♥November 2006
Mood: Lovin' my sweet Bill, more than ever ♥
Music: ♥ Dream Machine
definitely.
Fans are being so vile. Everyone is disappointed but you know what, Sh*t happens. It is never ok foe people to ay the things they were saying. People need to grow up we aren't preteens anymore
Old 01-03-18, 02:01

Fan since: September 2008
Mood: Grateful :)
Music: TH, BVB, A7X, ETF, BTF, FIR <3 and more
Yeah, it totally sucks that the tour got cancelled. I know we were all looking forward to it, but like the saying "everything happens for a reason" so maybe with their tour having to be rescheduled due to immigration, logistics, etc when they do re-plan it, the new dates will work out for more fans to be able to go see them :)

I am very thankful all the tickets and VIPs got refunded. Just going to save all that money aside for when they eventually say their next tour.

Anyways, Happy New Year to you all and hopefully whenever the new dates get posted they work for all of us :)

08-01-15 {HOB-Las Vegas}, 07-30-15 {HOB-Anaheim}, 07-28-15 {HOB-Sunset}, 01-15-15 {The Viper Room}, 10-22-09 {Hot Topic-Universal City Walk}, 12-06-08 {Jingleball-Anaheim}, 10-24-08 {HOB-Orlando}, 10-20-08 {at KIIS FM}, 10-19-08 {The Block}